Playtime! Emma loves her bouncy seats. We have one in pretty much every room of the house- living room, nursery, bathroom/mom and dad's room, grandma's house. They are a life saver for us and she absolutely loves hanging out in them just watching everything that is going on around her. Here are a few photos of her playing in her bouncy seats. As you can see she is fascinated by the mobile and toys hanging from the bar.
Emma is getting to be really good at tummy time and has even rolled over several times. She rolled over several weeks ago and then didn't roll over again until a week or so ago. And hasn't rolled since, so now we are waiting for her to roll again. Here is a photo of her playing in front of her mirror.

She looks great! I still think she totally looks like you, B, but in these pictures I think she's starting to look more like John. Especially the one of her in the orange and green bouncy seat. I love watching her grow and change, even if it has to be from afar.
ReplyDelete