Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lots of Firsts

September and October have been crazy months for us. As you can probably tell by the fact that I am finally posting things from the past two months.

We spent Labor Day in Clear Lake enjoying the lake for the last time of the summer. Here is Emma and Grandma Skram having some lunch.

Dad and Emma walking around the park in Mason City. 

We took Emma to the zoo for the first time in September. This will for sure be the first of many trips to the zoo.

The zoo is tiring. Here is Emma snoozing while Dad and Grandma take a break to watch the bears. 


Every fall John and I take a trip to the apple orchard. This fall Emma came with us. 


Emma picking an apple (with a little help from Dad). 


I also went back to work in September. I do feel like I could use at least four more hours in the day, but we are slowly adjusting to our new schedule.  Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa on both sides for helping make this transition back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment