Friday, February 8, 2013

Emma's First Birthday


I realize that I have not been an active blogger about Emma's adventures, so I am going to try and catch everyone up on the last few months.

Back in July, Emma celebrated her 1st birthday. Being born on July 5th means that Emma will always have fireworks on her birthday, which will be pretty cool in a few years-- not so cool when you have to get to bed before they even start.  We celebrated on July 4th in Clear Lake with family and it was a fantastic day! The weather was hot which is what you want in the  middle of the summer. We got to swim, eat cake, and just have a fun day. Luckily, we had Amber and Steve (the family photographers) there. Man it comes in handy to have photographers in the family! Here are some of the great photos that they took.  







No comments:

Post a Comment