Now that it is July, I thought I would finally get around to posting some pictures (I did actually start this post back in February).
Here are the photos and pictures from her first few months. It is always fun to see her change over the course of a few months (I will post month three to seven in another post). In the first twelve weeks, we saw her smile, coo, cry, scream in pain, cry some more, and be generally very snuggly. For the first ten weeks, she would not sleep on her own and I held her while sitting up each night. Then for about a week ago, she slept that entire night in the cradle beside our bed. I thought it was a fluke, but she did it the next night and the next night she slept all night long in the pack and play next to our bed. Of course it didn't last very long at all-- those three nights were it! She is for sure a cuddly kid and goes on lots of adventures with big sister Emma. For the record, here are photos of the first few months.
Here a a few that were taken at the hospital:
Here is her "just born" photo (taken at two weeks old):
Here is her three month photo:
Here are a few other photos that I love of her in the first few months:






No comments:
Post a Comment