Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Easter

For Easter this year, we went and saw the Easter Bunny at Gerten's. Emma was not too thrilled to see the Easter Bunny as you can tell by her face in the photo below. She didn't dislike the Easter Bunny, but was it was more of a disinterest. This was not the most friendly Easter Bunny either, so perhaps that was part of it.  

Easter Bunny and Emma

After we took some photos with the Easter Bunny, I set Emma on the ground and John was able to catch her in this shot. There really wasn't even anything exciting going on, perhaps she was excited not to be standing near the creepy Easter Bunny. I love this photo because of how unscripted it is.  


For Easter day, we went to Mason City and this proved to be a fabulous day for photos!! Also, I would like everyone to take note that she is wearing a dress on both days of Easter weekend. That was for all of the people in Emma's life who think she should wear more dresses. It will probably not happen again for a while.    
"Now this Easter Bunny I like!" 

"I love my Mom" (yes, I am putting words into Emma's mouth, but I'm sure she would add say this if she was writing out the caption.)

Emma and Kajsa helping blow out the candle for Grandma's birthday. 

Look at them ... aren't they cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment