Monday, August 22, 2011

Emma's Birth

As most of you know by now, Emma was born two and a half weeks early on July 5th, 2011 at 10:07 a.m. The delivery was a crazy four hours and extremely easy in comparison to stories that I have heard from other people. We arrived at the hospital about 45 minutes before she was born and I only had to push for about 10 minutes- not hours- before I finally got to see her beautiful face after waiting nine long months.  I am determined that her labor and delivery was so short and sweet as a way to say she was sorry for all of the pain that I had during the pregnancy :).

As a 4th of July baby, Emma will always have fireworks for her birthday!

Here is the first photo taken of her right after she was born. 

Here are a few photos taken at the hospital. 




No comments:

Post a Comment