My favorite sleeping position is on my back with my hands above my head. Emma has taken on this position as one her favorite also. Here are couple photos at different ages to prove that it was not a fluke. She started doing this right away when she was only a couple weeks old and here she is at four months sleeping in this position too.
When I sleep I also love to sleep with one foot out from under the covers. I am not sure why, but it must regulate my body temperature or something. Emma also likes to kick her legs out from under blankets and from out of her sleepers. Here is a photo of her after she kicked her feet out from under the blanket after a trip to Target a couple months ago. I wasn't able to get a picture of it, but the other morning when we unzipped her sleep sack she had managed to kick both of her legs out of her sleeper. She had completely bare legs inside her sleep sack.
![]() |
![]() |
Of course, there also other characteristics that are just like me that you can't capture in photos like how cute she is, how brillant she is, how funny and smily she is. Now I am sure that John will say that these characteristics are from him, but I will maintain that I am cuter and smarter than him. :).



No comments:
Post a Comment